mardi 18 mai 2010

New sound from the south of the Earth

As a big fan of urban music (Hip-hop ,reggae ,grime ,kuduro ,kwaito ,you name it ...), It was important to me to share some gems who make me nod my head:)

first of all:

the first , as I can remember, digital project in Madagascar who got THE sound (my 2 ariary):



This is Monja (seems like is all over the blog!) the Soroba album (vcd available in Madagascar)

check the man here:
myspace.com/manintsindava


He worked a lot for dance show scores with a great producer , Rootikal, from the One Lova sound system (maybe the greatest lineup in Modern reggae down here)

one of my favorite prod from the label is the Shao Boana album "Unity".



the website of the label is down for the moment but wait for the update!!


Another production who blow my head up:

myspace.com/nonezeromc

This is the Dozzy (The guitarist from Njava) label.

The man was in the country for some time and do a showcase ,for the Medicis R.I.P. night at the CGM in Tana , all alone with his guitar. Ouch! Unforgettable!

The last but not least:

the Roots Power label!!!





Very good and very active label here (lot of singles and album)

myspace.com/rootspower7


More to come!

Stay tuned!

Aucun commentaire: